Monday, March 21, 2011

my pokemanz

Not really "mine" per say (though they have all been at one point or another), but here, have some first gen starters. I drew them a few days ago while I was looking for something to do and internally moping at the fact I still don't have my own copy of Black :c
(charmander/squirtle/bulbasaur)

Then, a friend of mine, Annejulie, asked for a few sepcifics; I was more than happy to oblige!

(clefable/hoothoot/sentret/duskull)

Then Tim asked for only one; which happened to be one of my favourites of the new gen.
(scolipede)

And the day after, I eventually forced my girlfriend into the wonderfully addictive world of pokemon! I drew some of her current favourites;

(wooper/plusle/skitty/turtwig/spinda/drifloon)

Somuchfun. Also, woo!first post!

3 comments:

  1. Moi japprouve ton blogg♥ Jva te linker sur le mien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg jag these are so fantastic! If you're going to Otakuthon I HIGHLY suggest keeping these sketches and making some merchandise out of them!

    i would get all three 1st gen starters. 83

    ReplyDelete